Neon Mandala design using China Glaze polishes

13:06


Hello my lovely readers ♥
Cute mandala design


 Today I have you this cute mandala kind of design :D This is almost my first time making nail design using stamping method. I have stamped my nails about one or two times before, so this was really new to me : D I really liked the final result, even thought I messed the stamping nail little bit (something like that happens to me every time XD).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joo siis tänään tein tämmöset mandala aiheiset kynnet. Ja siis ennen en oo paljoo käyttäny leimauslaattoja enkä oikeestaan oo paljoo myös leimaillukkaan. Joten oon todella tyytyväinen tähän lopputulokseen :D


Here you can see how I messed the stamping a bit. Okay actually I didn't mess that up XD But yeah there is that little smudging on on the flower near the cuticle. Maybe I am too perfectionist with those kind of messes XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siis kuiteski (kuten aina) vähän tyrin tota leimauskynttä XD Tossa lähellä kynsinauhaa näkyy tommonen jälki jonka vahingossa tein XD Mutt ei se kovin näkyvä oo eikä kovin paha. Oon vaan tosi perfektionisti näihin asioihin tultaessa :D


So I used my favorite base coat from Essie. It is Essie's ''First Base'' and you can get it here.
And I finished everything with the BEST top coat. Glisten & Glow HK girl top coat. I seriously love this top coat. It is so fast drying, doesn't smudge and it gives amazing shine for your nails! I get my HK girl from here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tähän asti oon aina alustanu mun kynnet Essien First Base aluslakalla, jonka tilaan joko netistä tai ostan sokkarilta. Ja sitt tää päällyslakka on mun ikuinen rakkaus! Yleensä ostan tän Glisten and Glowin HK Girl top coatin cesarsshopista. Mutt nytt kun viimeks tilasin niillä ei näyttäny olevan sitä, joten päätin testata tätä sivua ja tilasin täältä.


Base on every nail I used this cute light pink color from China Glaze. It is called ''Feel The Breeze'' and it is from Off Shore collection. 
For stamping and other nails I used: 
- China Glaze ''Glow With The Flow'' Love this beautiful Barbie pink!
- China Glaze ''Sun Of A Peach'' Amazing bright orange color!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokaisessa kynnessä alusvärinä on China Glazen Feel The Breeze jonka tilasin tässä alku kesästä Ebaystä.
Kaikkiin kynsiin käytin myös:
- China Glaze ''Glow With The Flow''
- China Glaze ''Sun Of A Peach''


- Essie ''Licorice'' My all time favorite black! 
- China Glaze ''Highlight Of My Summer'' Cute summer green :D


And for stamping I used Born Pretty Store stamping plate. I just received this and two other stamping plates :D I am too excited to get and use them :D So you will be seeing a lot stamping designs here and on my Instagram in the future :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ja leimaukseen käytin tätä leimauslaattaa jonka just sain Born Pretty Storelta. Tilasin myös kaks muuta laattaa joista oon aika innoissani :D Joten kannattaa oottaa paljon leimaus kynsiä :DD


But I think that that is it for this time :D Thanks for reading! See you again!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mutt joo kiitos lukemisesta ja hyvää päivän jatkoa :DDD


♥Sofia / Nailtiful

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Upeat, varsinkin toi aksenttikynnen leima! Hyvinhän leimailu on onnistunut varsinkin jos et ole aiemmin paljoa leimaillut. Käy toki kurkkaamassa meidän blogi jos kiinnostaa osoitteesta erilaisiakynsia.blogspot.fi :) Ronja&Iida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia todella paljon :DD Käväisin katsomassa blogianne ja päätimpä jäädä seuraamaan ;D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D I wanted to use these bright colors for summer :))

      Delete

Popular Posts

Check my other socialmedias out!

Instagram : @nailtiful
YouTube : Nailtiful

Flickr Images